WHITEHELM CYBER HEALTH SERVICE
The Whitehelm Cyber Health Service helps you identify your security goals and enables you to improve and maintain good cyber security health. It’s an on-going service, with an initial health check. We monitor and review your security so it adapts to threats or changes to meet your business needs.
- A security health check up
- A programme to get you where you need to be and how to get there.
- Making sure your security stays on track and continues to meet your needs
- We’ll help you with periodic reviews and continue to monitor and work with you as your business needs changes.
- Cyber Essentials Certification
- Providing cyber security skills you don’t have in house or that are not cost effective to do on your your own.
- A tailored service suited to your business needs.
Keeping you Cyber Fit
It’s an ongoing service, we provide periodic reviews making sure you keep doing the right things. This will help keep you stay where you need to be, keeping your cyber health on track. We’ll monitor your progress and work with you as your business needs change.
Cyber Essentials Certification
The service is based on the principles of Cyber Essentials and includes certification. Cyber Essentials is a government recognised standard, which everyone should have. It covers five basic controls, which were chosen because, when implemented correctly, they will help to protect against internet-based threats.
- Boundary firewalls and internet gateways
- Secure configuration
- Access control
- Malware protection
- Patch management
Why do you need the Whitehelm Cyber Health Service?
To protect your organisation against common Cyber threats and to show your customers you take this issue seriously.
Our Cyber Essentials platform provides a useful inventory of your network and provides continuous assessment to show compliance, without manual effort.
Please call 01993 623 010 to find out how your company can benefit from a security position review or e–mail email@example.com requesting more information.