Why do you need Cyber Essentials?
It's a government recommended scheme that aims to help organisations of all sizes, implement basic levels of protection against a cyber attack, demonstrating to their customers and partners that they take cyber security seriously.
Cyber Essentials covers the key elements of security.
Advantages of Cyber Essentials
- Protect your organisation against common Cyber threats
- Show your customers you take this issue seriously
- You may need to bid for government contracts - HM Government has made Cyber Essentials mandatory
Why Partner with Us?
- Our Cyber Essentials platform provides a useful inventory of your network and provides continuous assessment to show compliance without manual effort.
- You may hold basic customer data - Cyber Essentials shows you are following ICO best practice guidelines to keep data secure to comply with GDPR.
- Have the need to exchange data or have requirements for secure mobile working
- You may subcontract to other organisations or offer outsourcing services - bigger companies are expecting their supply chain to comply.
- Offer professional services where complying with industry accreditation may be necessary
Cyber Essentials has be around for a while and we believe we have taken it to the next level. There is no need for time consuming traditional tick box paperwork, our approach which uses smart technology and is quicker and easier to implement and offers ongoing certification, which saves you time and money. Rather than having a snapshot, you you will have continuous real time compliance at a competitive price. Traditionally, certifications were labour intensive and paperwork driven.
For more general information about the Cvber Essentials Scheme please click here.
Why is our approach different?
We certify Cyber Essentials using an innovative automated technology platform, we can provide Cyber Essentials certification (along with GDPR compliance) whilst removing costly paperwork and time consuming manual effort.
Our certification can be offered as a project or as a service (which is a tailored subscription based service) with additional flexible and tailored consultancy. Our approach means that Cyber Essentials is cost effective for companies of all sizes. It uses quick online tools and we help you through the process. We can also offer review meetings to help you stay on the right track.
You can use it as a baseline to show your current security position and as a platform for other certifications like PCI-DSS (see link here) or IASME.
Please call 01993 623 010 to find out how we can help with your achieve Cyber Essentials certification or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org requesting more information.