Whitehelm Cyber Security Check Up
A Whitehelm Security Check up is the first stage in our Cyber Health Service, to provide a quick check of your security status, covering the basics and is designed as a first step to help you improve your IT cyber security health.
Firstly, it checks systems are kept up to date and protected from malware and identifies potential business risks. We talk to your key staff to understand what it’s important and the specific risks to your business
It is designed to give an overview of your organisation’s current security position.
The health check up covers security basics such as secure internet gateways, malware protection (AV), patching and access control. It’s designed to ensure that you get the fundamentals right. The check up meets Cyber Essentials standard, but it’s more than that, it helps with GDPR and allows us to see your current cyber security position.
- A basic report with a snap-shot of your security position, your first step to enabling good cyber health
- Recommendations to improve your security
- Ongoing monitoring and review
Why Choose Whitehelm?
- We deliver proactive and flexible business-led security services.
- We take a holistic approach, focusing on the basics. We don’t make security complicated
- We treat security like any other business risk, enabling good cyber health. In cyber security, we believe prevention is better than cure.
- Our aim to ensure you have the best security you need for your business to Cyber Essentials standards.
- Our focus is to deliver business driven security services, rather than selling unnecessary technology.
For more information, or to arrange a meeting or a call to discuss your needs contact us on: 01993 623 010 email: firstname.lastname@example.org